Brush Salon and Spa was created by Gina because she believes in the power of hair to help make someone feel beautiful about themselves.
Beginning in 1987 as a stylist, she quickly understood that in order to be successful in this very competitive industry you must never stop educating yourself.
Training in places like London-England, Toronto, New York, Las Vegas, Chicago, LA and San Diego provided her international knowledge and experience in the hair industry. Her most recent achievements was becoming a Eufora Educator and a Certified ABCH (American Board Certified Haircolorist), a national prestigious group of advanced haircolorists where she graduated Top-Of-Class in the technical skills of coloring hair.
Working under the Vidal Sassoon haircutting and razor cutting systems allowes her talents to excel in long or short hair styles. Paying close attention to each guests head shape and the texture of their hair before customizing the style they desire.
This unprecedented level of knowledge and experience and the willingness to share with every team member at Brush Salon. This is what drives the salon and her leadership. So they have the opportunity to become the best they can be in this amazing industry. To guarantee every guest the most unbelievable experience at Brush Salon & Spa.
Advanced Education & Achievements:
• Eufora Foundations “Master Cutting” Certified
• Eufora Educator Chicago, IL
• Eufora Men’s Cutting
• Eufora Razor, Short Hair & Avant Garde Certification, LA
• Certified in Keratin Straightening System
• Macomb Now Magazine, 2012 “Prom” Edition Stylist
• ABCH Certified (American Board of Certified Hair colorist)
• Eufora Foundations I & II “Master Cutting” Certified
• Eufora Men’s Cutting Certified
• Eufora Razor, Short Hair and Avant Garde Certified
• Keratin Straightening System Certified
• Eufora Phd certified in product knowledge
• Eufora Certified Educator
• Eufora ESON Member (Eufora Salon Owners Networking)
• Chamber of Commerce Member of Romeo, Bruce & Washington